- You may download a copy of the documents, graphics, information or software (the "MATERIALS") found on Formtek web sites for your own use. Any software downloaded from the formtek web sites is subject to the software license.
- Permission to use the MATERIALS is conditioned upon your agreement (1) to include the copyright notice found on the Formtek home page in all copies of the MATERIALS, (2) that use of the MATERIALS is for informational purposes only, and (3) that the MATERIALS may not be altered or modified in any way.
- You may not modify the MATERIALS, remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the MATERIALS, or duplicate or use the MATERIALS for any commercial purposes, or for sale or transfer to third parties in exchange for any form of consideration whatsoever.
- The MATERIALS are furnished "AS IS" without any express warranties whatsoever.
- FORMTEK, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- The MATERIALS could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Formtek may make from time to time and at any time changes and improvements to the MATERIALS.
- In no event shall Formtek, Inc. be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether special, indirect or consequential, resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort ious action, arising out o or in connection with the use or performance of the MATERIALS.
B&K, CWP, Dahlstrom, Elgin, Engel Industries, FMI/Dahlstrom, Hill Engineering, Iowa Precision, Iowa Rebuilders, Lion Machinery, Lockformer, Rowe, Tishkin, Yoder, Winpro are the trademarks of Formtek, Inc. and it subsidiaries Axon, Krasny & Kaplan and CoilMate/Dickerman.
Notice to Investors:
Formtek, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mestek, Inc. Any information contained on these sites which relates or refers to future performance of Formtek, its subsidiaries or its products is premised on may factors, assumptions and estimates. The accuracy of such assumptions and the likelihood of future events is not guaranteed, and could have a material adverse effect on Formtek, its subsidiaries or its products.